Sometimes I write rather than read. #2-#5 below are all a bit dated now, though. #1 is still relevant, and I still like the message, so if you’re going to click one, that’s my suggestion.
1. Vigilante accountability project (2020)
2. Why I donated to the Environmental Data & Governance Initiative, forum post (2017)
3. Safety First: Entering the Age of Artificial Intelligence, World Policy Journal (2016)
4. 5 virtual reality books you should read, Quartz (2016)
5. A review of Superforecasting by Philip Tetlock, Washington Post (2015)